1 Oct 2009

Mini Convention

Last Saturday I attended a mini convention here in Truro with 40 other Stampin' Up! Demos. It was such fun, and sooo inspiring. We each provided samples of our work for display and here are some of the beautiful cards I photographed.

I love the colours in this one. The Stamp set used is "Autumn Splendour" from the Holiday Mini.



And isn't this one adorable! She used the Sizzix Scallop Circle for the base, and the stamp set is "Great Friend" from the Idea Book & Catalogue.


This one is made with the "Herb Expresseions" stamp set, my next 'must have'! The Designer Series Paper is from the "Thoroughly Modern" package.


I'll have more items to show you from the convention soon!

In the meantime be sure to check out the new Deals of the Week and the Clearance Rack available on my SU website: http://www.attherookery.stampinup.net/:


Cheers
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment