28 Sept 2008

Using Designer Paper with Boxes

I must confess, this is a sneak peek of some of the new items in the Holiday mini catalogue which is available October 1st. I like all of the new Designer Paper in the big catalogue this year, but I especially like this gorgeous package and colour combination called 'Ski Slope'. And, those adorable snowflakes are available in the new mini catalogue too. They are so intricate and versatile, you're gonna love them!

To give you an idea of the size of the boxes, the largest one on the right holds cards sized 5 1/2 x4 1/4, the middle box does as well, and the little blue box on the left would hold a silk scarf, a watch or other jewellry, or perhaps some homemade fudge!

Christmas is my favourite time of year because of the family visits, the Christmas music, and the wonderful decorations. You'll be seeing lots of Christmas cards and decorations on my blog in the next few months (and in case you haven't noticed yet, there's a countdown to Christmas if you scroll down and look on the right hand column!)

Thanks for stopping by - I hope to have the directions for these boxes posted in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment