17 Nov 2008

Today's Favourite Christmas stamp set



This card is totally CASEd. (Copy And Share Everything, or something to that effect). I thought it was so beautiful that I didn't change a thing, unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice.

I want to thank Lisa Hensley for creating it, as simply looking at it brings me delight. I hope you enjoy it too.

Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Winter Post, En Francais, Frames with a Flourish
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, RHR, Brocade Blue, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Brads, dimensionals, Pretties Kit, Alpine ribbon originals, chocolate twill ribbon, Accents & Elements

8 comments:

  1. I love this set!! the card is absolutely wonderful!! I like the photo makes it lok vintage which suites the card! I would CASE it to if I had all the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing me the honor of CASEing my card -- you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing me the honor of CASEing my card -- you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, your card is just beautiful! I love the vintage look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great (CASED) card! Love the antiqued look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card and have cased it myself! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great case, Carol! It's a beautiful card and totally deserves to be recreated. TFS!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Carol!! I have seen the original card that you refer to, and you're right...it's gorgeous!! And so is yours!!!

    ReplyDelete