4 Dec 2008

Flip Book

Hi Folks! I had a workshop last week where the ladies wanted to make a Flip book, so I thought I would share mine with you. I used the Illuminations stamp set for the cover. The cardstock colours are Whisper White, Old Olive, and Rose Red. Instead of ribbon I used velcro closures.

Inside I used the Top Note die in white for either a photo background or a place to write. The flowers are stamped from the Embrace Life set. And the scrolls are from Baroque Motifs.


I also used some of our felt flowers and the scallop punch to decorate the pages.






And here is a photo of the other five Flip Books that were made.

These were all done using the Christmas Treasures DSP.
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for all the wonderful comments on past posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment