25 Feb 2009

U Stamp Card set

Isn't this a cute set! I signed up for the U Stamp Sale-A-Bration session and this is one of the projects. It uses the 'Raspberry Tart' DSP and the 'Pocket Silhouettes' stamp set. I especially like the card sized magazine holder with the delightful handle on the back. In fact you could make a whole series of sets for different occasions and they would look amazing filed on a shelf!
There's a new session coming up with U Stamp, you can scroll down my blog and look on the right hand side for their link. Check it out!
Cheers
Carol

7 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty set, and the holder is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo pretty! I love the holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are gorgeous! Love the holder idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome concept with the magazine holder look! Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. The holder is fabulous!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card set! Thanks for inspiring me to pull out a much neglected set.

    ReplyDelete