18 Apr 2009

Play Date Project


I was joined by my best stamping friend on Friday and Saturday for a 'play date'. (I mean what else can we call it - it's pure fun!) And while I apologize for the photography (suggestions are welcomed!) I think you can still get a pretty good idea of what an awesome project this is! I purchased the design and directions from Becky Roberts, and it is called "Becky's Totally Awesome Tote Tutorial".
Here is the other side of the holder (which went together very easily thanks to Becky's directions). I love all the pockets.
Inside are two pockets which hold four cards using the Blooming Beautiful stamp set - one of my favourites. The coordinating DSP is Parisian Breeze - beautiful as well as sturdy for a project like this.
This shows a better picture of the pen, bookmark, and post-it note holder that are all part of the tutorial.


Even though I had all of the paper cut for this project, it still took us about four hours to complete. Of course there was a lot of chatter and laughter included in those four hours!

Cheers

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment