5 Jun 2010

CARD PARTY

I made this set for a friend of mine who enjoys playing all sorts of card games, and who often holds card parties where we have a wonderful time and laugh ourselves silly.
I used the 'Jackpot' DSP along with Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. The cards on the front are stamped using the 'Card Games' set.

Inside is a pad, pen, deck of cards, and one of the Big Shot match box die cuts to hold dice (die?).
I am really pleased with the way it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by......

3 comments:

  1. Carol I love this idea. Would it be possible for you to email me the directions on how you did it. I would love to recreate it! send it to Krazy4Bears@yahoo.com

    Thanks so much!

    Inky Hugs,
    Terry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    What a fabulous gift. I am sure she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    This is adorable. Is it possible to get directions? What a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete