21 Jul 2011

Summer Fun

Where to start?! So many exciting things happening - family visiting, my new catalogue order arrived, strawberry jam season (well, that's exciting at our house!) :0)

Today I want to share with you samples from a friend of mine - Karen. She brought them to my Open House to earn extra tickets for the prize draws.

Aren't they lovely? Karen has tons of talent and has taught her own classes!
Those owls are adorable and I love the fold on the first card. My granddaughter begged for the little purse so I made one like it for her.

And here is another card that I cased from the new catalogue - the Idea Book & Catalogue has a lot of great ideas in it (have I mentioned this before...?)
This card is so simple but still beautiful. Cut 6" x 6" and folded to 6" x 3". (We sell envelopes to fit this size) I used Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler ink pads, and our Victoria Crochet Trim. The stamp set is Bells & Boughs.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment