12 Jul 2013

A Birthday Card for Doc

Today my husband asked me to make a birthday card for a golfing friend of his. Now I know Doc a little, enough to know that he's a practical joker... So I wanted to come up with something that would give him a chuckle.

I chose Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White as the colours and this is what resulted:


I can't imagine anyone calling Doc 'cupcake', so thought I would give it a try!!!

And then, because he is our age (the 'new' thirty), I decided this was appropriate:


I hope he enjoys it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

Products Used:
Stamps: Sketched Birthday, Bring on the Cake, My Paper Pumpkin (2nd box)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Stazon Black
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black, In Colors Paper Stack
Tools: Scoring Tool, Scalloped Circle Punches, Alphabet (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment