24 Feb 2014

Sympathy Card Swap

This month I 'swapped' Sympathy cards with some of my team. I can't show you mine yet as not everyone has received them, but I will show you two that I have received already.


The first one is Maree's (www.inkymoose.blogspot.com) and features Lovely As A Tree and the Hardwood Background stamp.


I love how she has masked the area for the sentiment and then used the piercing tool to highlight it!

Here's the inside:

The next card is Linda's and it uses the beautiful Springtime Hello from the Occasions catalog. And notice how the two lines of scoring can add such elegance.


Everyone who has entered my craft room since I received this card has remarked on the colours and how much they like the card. Although it doesn't show in my photos, the wings of the bees are touched with glitter.

And the inside:

Thanks Maree and Linda!
I hope you enjoyed these cards and are inspired to stamp yourself! I'll show you the rest of the card swaps when they arrive.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment