2 Nov 2015

October's Paper Pumpkin Kit - Blissful Bouquet

I subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and it's always fun when my box arrives each month - I can hardly wait to open it and see the treasures inside!

October's contents held supplies for making three different sets of cards. Here is a sample of each:


I think the coordinating envelopes really add extra pizzaz! Imagine finding one in your mailbox... which envelope would you open first - one of the regular white ones or one of these exciting colours!

Even when I've used up all the supplies in the box I still have the lovely stamp set that came with it to use forever!


The kit comes with the watercolour wash paper, then you stamp the flower and leaf designs on it.


The second card is made with the enclosed circle background paper.


 The smaller gift card is made using the enclosed square of background paper.


All of the banners and tags on the cards were included in the kit, all you have to do is stamp!

Tomorrow I'll show you other items you can make using elements from this "Blissful Bouquet" Paper Pumpkin kit that were designed by one of our team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment