3 Jan 2016

Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration starts on January 5th


Stampin' Up! will release their new 2016 Occasions Catalogue on Tuesday, January 5th, full of exciting new stamps and dies and Designer Series papers! And as you can see I'm excited!!

Along with that comes Sale-a-bration, an annual event where an order of $60 (before tax and shipping) from any current catalogue, clearance rack, or pre-paid My Paper Pumpkin qualifies you for a free gift from the Sale-a-bration brochure.

So I want to share with you one of my favourites of the free stamp sets you can choose if you place a qualifying order. (One of the perks of being a demo is that we can pre-order product!!)

It's called Botanicals for You and it coordinates with one of the stamp sets in the new Occasions Catalogue.

Here are three ways you can use the stamp set that I've found on-line:




Some of you will have already received your catalogues in the mail. If not, you can obtain them by contacting me or by attending my Occasions/Sale-a-bration Celebration being held on Saturday, January 23, from 1:30 - 3:00. I'll give you more details on that tomorrow!

Happy Stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment