1 Jun 2008

"Fresh Cuts" Take II

Here are a few more cards using the 'Fresh Cuts' sneak peek stamp set. This time I've used the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 greeting card size.

The first is done in Old Olive (yes I absolutely adore this colour) and Regal Rose bordered with Chocolate Chip. I 'dusted' the main image with creamy caramel, coloured the riot of petals with Regal Rose, and tied it up with a ribbon in the same pink.



The second uses Old Olive card stock and ink again but this time I've combined it with Blush Blossom for a very soft effect. I added Crystal Effects to the green leaves on the image, and used an oval piece from the silver hodgepodge to frame the sentiment.



Okay - are you ready? Here's a totally new colour scheme! Brilliant Blue and white.



I embossed the main design with white embossing powder on the Brilliant Blue cardstock, then used Brilliant Blue ink to stamp the vine and sentiment. Three half pearls give it some dimension. Do you think I should add a few more pearls? I can't decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment