1 Jun 2008

Sneak Peek - "Fresh Cuts"

The sneak peak stamp set from the SU Fall & Winter Catalogue & Idea Book arrived and I've been having so much fun! It's a very versatile set, especially if you take advantage of the bundle promotion and purchase the gift cards as well.



First I made a very simple, quick card using the laser cut gift card and the two of the stamps from the stamp set. I used Pink Passion card stock behind the cut out, stamped the small flower in Lavender Lace and glued it to the centre along with a half pearl from the Pretties kit. I sponged the front of the card with Pink Passion and Lavender Lace and voila!



(Sorry about the photography - it was after midnight!!)

The second card was based on the 'Fresh Cuts' flyer design and I used Old Olive cardstock and a So Saffron designer series paper for the background. Scallops were made with the corner rounder punch, and I added an Old Olive felt flower and So Saffron button. (I know - it looks pink...)



The last card is my favourite (pink and green, what else!) and I CASED it from another demo.

I stamped the front of the card with the large background stamp using Certainly Celery ink. I then stamped the vines with Pretty in Pink. The laser cut was backed with designer paper in Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery card stock punched with the five-petal punch, and a round Rhinstone brad from the 'Ice' collection. A Pretty in Pink 1/4 grosgrain ribbon finished it off.



These cards are gift card size (4 inches by 4 inches) so they cannot be sent by mail. But my next post will show larger cards using the 'Fresh Cuts' stamp set.

If you like what you see you can order the stamp set and set of 15 gift cards and envelopes beginning June 1st! Just give me a call...

No comments:

Post a Comment