25 Jun 2009

Chat and a Card

Well I just discovered this morning that the comments left on my blog for the past couple of weeks were not getting to me for some reason. I must admit I'd been feeling a little lonesome for my blogger friends... But then I discovered you all in my 'spam' folder (I'll have to fix that!) and now I feel much better! :0)

One of the messages was from Sharon Johnson, and I'm so thrilled because I love Sharon's work. You must visit her blog No Time To Stamp. Whenever I need inspiration I scroll through Sharon's creations and the mojo rubs off (just a little unfortunately...) when I 'grow up' I want to create like Sharon!

So here is today's card. More new sneak peek DSP , "Tall Tales" that goes with the new sneak peek stamp set "Animal Stories". The animal stamps include a giraffe, an elephant, a whale, and an owl - which I used on this card. The colours in the DSP are all regular 'family' colours: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Brilliant Blue, and Rose Red. The base card is So Saffron, the DSP is matted with Chocolate, the ribbon is Old Olive, and the button is Chocolate Chip from our cute Corduroy Buttons collection. I used the scallop border punch, the scallop circle punch, the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circles punches, and the corner punch as well.


It's a happy card - it makes me smile - I hope it does you too!
Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment