7 Jun 2009

Sympathy

I attended the funeral of the mother of one of my high school friends on Friday. She was a wonderful, fun lady who had contributed a great deal to the community over the years - through her job as a hospital nurse, mother, farmer, and friend. The service was a celebration of her 85 years.

The silver lining to the day was the opportunity to see Bonnie (my friend) again! She lives in another province and we hadn't met in about 30 years. We both looked the same as 30 years ago of course! Now that we've reconnected we plan to stay in touch.

I wanted to make a card that was elegant and sophisticated, but also pretty and friendly. Here's what I came up with:

The beauty of the card rests totally on the Bella Bleu DSP, the colours used are Kraft and Very Vanilla and the punch is our eyelet border punch. I also lined the envelope with the DSP.

My sneak peek order is on its way to Nova Scotia, but will not arrive until next Thursday. Until then I will be posting projects from some of my favourite retiring items.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment