28 Oct 2009

My Digital Studio

I've been busy! Getting ready for a Christmas craft fair, holding classes, and using My Digital Studio! Today I want to show you the first card I made using MDS. It's so much fun to use and a great design tool.

I used Real Red cardstock for the base and DSP from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit (not just for scrapbooking!) The snowflakes are from the Snow Burst set (it's retired but one of the advantages of MDS is that it includes some of the retired sets!) The sentiment is using a font from my own computer - Monotype Corsiva. The ribbons and brads are all part of the MDS and never run out!!

My Digital Studio is really user friendly - I started loading the program at 3 pm, and finished the card less than an hour later. AND I'm no computer wizard by any stretch of the imagination.




I hope you like it! I'll be back soon with photos of projects I'm making for the craft fair.
Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment