24 Nov 2009

Beautiful Boxes

I'm always amazed at how easy boxes are to make - and how beautiful they can be. The first boxes are perfectly sized to hold ten 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4" cards, or a scarf, or other small gifts.


Both boxes have Holiday Lounge Designer Series Paper attached to the lids, and the snowflake on the blue box is Snowflake Die #2 and was cut out using the Big Shot.

The next box was designed to hold a small cake, cookies, or tarts. The plastic window allows the treats to be seen, and I love this wide striped ribbon. If I had known how lovely it was I would have been using it much sooner!


Unfortunately it was empty when it was photographed, but it will soon be filled with carrot cake to give to a neighbour!


That's all for today - I'll be back soon with more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment