5 Jan 2010

Leadership Swaps

In the next few days I'll be sharing with you a variety of cards that I've made to 'swap' at the Stampin' Up!Leadership Convention. And that also means I'll have a whole new batch of cards to show you when I get back too!

The first one uses a new Occasions Mini stamp set called "Garden From the Heart". Most of you know that flowers and gardens are close to my heart so this set was a 'definite'. I've used the spring garden colours of Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Very Vanilla. I've also used the new "Scallaop Trim Border" punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue - you can obtain it by placing a $65 order and choose it as your treat! (See the Sale-A-Bration and Mini Occasion catalogues by clicking on the icons on the right hand column.) The matching corner punch is in the Occasions Mini, along with the butterly embosslit.



Oops! Forgot to mention the raised polka dot background is made with the new "Perfect Polka Dots" textured impressions folder.
Hope you like it!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment