11 Jan 2010

MORE VALENTINE CARDS

Did you miss me? I've just returned from the Leadership Conference in Phoenix, and it was amazing! I have lots to share but first I want to show you two cards I created just before I left. This first card features the "Sending Love" Specialty paper in the Occasions Mini (page 13) This paper is gorgeous and comes complete with glitter! I experimented with mixing the bold designs and I really like how it turned out. The card stock colours used are Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Very Vanilla. I also used the Scallop Border punch that you can earn for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, and the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch from the Occasions Mini. The sentiment is also a new set from the Occasions mini called "Well Scripted".



The next card uses the same "Sending Love" DSP, but I used a smaller print along with card stock in Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Very Vanilla. I used the Pinking Hearts Border punch, and retired satin ribbon in Chocolate Chip (we have new satin ribbons in the Occasions Mini in a whole variety of colours but they aren't quite as wide.) The flowers are from Flower Fushion in the retired colour Pink Pirouette, held together with a Real Red brad. The sentiment is again from "Well Scripted". There are lots of beautiful new products in the Occasions Mini so be sure to take a look! Call or email me to place an order.


Soon I'll be posting photos of swaps I received at Leadership, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment