21 Apr 2010

MINI ALBUM FOR BELLA

This little album is for my delightful and beautiful eldest granddaughter Bella who is almost five. She and her family vacationed in Hawaii this past winter, and this will be her very own remembrance of this special time. I've made mini albums for her before and she loves to show them to her friends and read them to herself before she goes to sleep, so I hope she will enjoy this one too.

I used Tempting Turquoise to represent the waters of Hawaii, and the other main colour is Melon Mambo to represent the flowers of Hawaii. I titled some of the pages and also put some blank title tags in one of our Rectangle Glassine envelopes on the inside bag cover so that Bella could choose her own words.

There's a lovely new stamp set in the upcoming Summer Mini that would be a perfect compliment to this mini. I may just have to send it to Bella too!

No comments:

Post a Comment