2 Oct 2010

A DASHING DASHER

I'm really liking the new packages of Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls in the IB&C p. 188. They really add to the projects and are so easy to use! There are 150 assorted sizes in each package and they are self adhesive.
Here I've used them in Dasher's antlers and in the sentiment swirl.


Dasher and the sentiment are embossed in silver. The centre panel is raised on dimensionals.

Cardstock:
Whisper White  4 1/4" x 11, 4 1/8" x 2 7/8"
Baja Breeze 5 1/4" x 4, 3 7/8" x 2 5/8"
Not Quite Navy  5" x 3 3/4", 3 5/8" x 2 3/8"

Stamp Sets:
Dasher (single stamp)
Bells & Boughs (in Holiday Mini catalogue)

Ribbon:
10" of 5/8" White Organza

If you need to obtain supplies for this or other cards you can order from my Stampin' Up! Store or send me an Email. I'd love to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment