13 Oct 2010

New Digital Downloads for My Digital Studio

And they are beautiful!




Of course I couldn't resist the Deck the Halls kit!! (Resist is not in my vocabulary!!) And this is what I made with it today:


I opened My Digital Studio, pulled up the Christmas Collage stamp - resized it to fit a card, printed it on Very Vanilla in River Rock. Then I coloured in parts of the image. Punched a 1 3/4" circle from River Rock. Cut the 25 using the Big Shot and Timeless Type Junior Alphabet. The mat is Cherry Cobbler (also the 25, coloured berries and poinsettias, and the 'Merry Christmas' from Teeny Tiny Wishes) The scallop border along the bottom was punched with the Scallop Border punch using Old Olive Cardstock. The basic card stock is River Rock.

There are so many things you can do with the My Digital Studio software, it is a complete package that allows you to make digital scrapbooks (with audio & video), cards, calendars, and more! If you already have digital scrapbook software the MDS downloads are probably compatible! I hope to show you more samples soon!

If you have any questions about MDS (My Digital Studio) be sure to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment