22 Nov 2010

Tag Swap Sneak Peek

Every month my team - Atlantic Stampers Ink - hold a swap. Usually it is cards and we choose a theme or colour combination or technique or stamp set to use. We each look forward every month to receiving the cards in the mail. One of the benefits of being part of our team!!

This month we decided to swap Christmas Tag ideas - I can't wait to get mine in the mail, and I promise to share them with you. Until then here is a little sneak peek of the tags I made to send to my team...


I can't show you any more because I'm just putting them in the mail tomorrow!!

If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! demo, now is the perfect time with the Starter Kit Discount, just check out the Join Our Team link above and then visit my Stampin' Up! website to register - it takes less than 20 minutes! My sign-up password is entrepreneur which is what you are when you start your own business!

The 50% Off the Demo Starter Kit ends November 30, so don't wait until the last minute (computers crash, electricity goes out, you never know!!!), and if you have ANY questions - just zap me an email.

Til next time......
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment