24 Jun 2011

My Favourite New "In Colour"

Well we have a new set of In Colours available July 1st and I want to give you a sneak peek of what they look like - so I put them all on one card:

We have Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Island Indigo... can you match them up with the colours above?

As pretty as they look in this photo they are even more beautiful in Real Life! I'm am passionately infatuated with Pool Party so I made it the base of the card so that there would be more of it!

Combined with last year's In Colours we now have ten in the collection, and they make up a yummy group.

Can you find the other sneak peeks in the photo??? There's a double punch (pennants) and a sentiment (a stamp from one of the hostess sets). You're going to love the new Hostess Benefits system!! I'll tell you all about it next week.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment