21 Jun 2011

Postal Strike, Team Swap, and Snow Much Fun

So we have a postal strike here in Canada, and we don't know how long it's going to last... So I decided I would show my team my swap card on this blog while we are waiting for postal service to begin again.

This month we had a sketch challenge:
And this is how I've interpreted the sketch:
Isn't this snowman a cutie! He's from the new Snow Much Fun stamp set in the new IB&C being released in July.

Here is a close up of Mr. Snowman and his sparkle:
Inside is the...
I used the Medium Sizzlits Dies Timeless Type Junior Alphabet to make the words. The glitter is Dazzling Diamonds, and I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to attach it.

The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, the cover white is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots EF, and I coloured the snowman's hat with an aqua painter and Wonder Crayons in Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Not Quite Navy.

I hope my ladies like them!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea to post them on our blogs. Beautiful card as well. I do believe I will miss that stamp set I have seen so many great Christmas cards made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Snow Man Carol! Guess we'll all have to post our creations on our BLOGS!! That means I have to update. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL thats so funny... I had thought of doing the same thing! My cards are sitting here all ready to post. Love the snowman (how could anyone not like him?!)and the glitter treatment. it is "snow cute" :)

    ReplyDelete