27 Aug 2011

Butterfly Love

What beautiful summer days we've been having this week - the calm before Hurricane Irene? Our backyard is planted for the birds, butterflies, and any other visitors that might make up the ecological mix (I'm not overly fond of snakes, but I'd be thrilled to have one in my garden - it would mean it was well balanced and healthy).

Anyway, this does have something to do with today's card. I was sitting in the gazebo watching the butterflies flitting about the flowers and it just made me happy. So when I came in I pulled out my Butterfly Prints stamp set and Beau Chateau DSP and made this card:

The colours are Soft Suede and Pretty in Pink. Really simple, really easy, like a beautiful summer day.

Here's hoping Hurricane Irene doesn't do too much harm.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment