17 Oct 2011

Projects from my Sunday Class

My annual full day Christmas class was held on Sunday - we had a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, and made lots of projects. Thank you to everyone who attended and made the day such a success!

The first project I want to show you is the JOY banner or mantle topper. I love our Glimmer Paper and it takes centre stage in this banner:

The glitter doesn't show as well in a photograph, but in real life the letters POP!
The other colours used are Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red, and the DSP is from the Letters to Santa package. The letters are cut using the Serif Essentials Alphabet die set.

I made the poinsettias with our Five Petal Punch and creased the petals down the centre a bit. The Silver Glimmer Paper in the centre was punched with smallest of the flowers in the Boho Blossom punch.

I used dimensionals to separate each flower to give it more 'substance', as if the glitter paper wasn't enough!!


Hope you liked it! I'll show you another project tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment