30 Jun 2013

My Favourite Stamp Set!

Let me qualify that - my favourite stamp set THIS WEEK (maybe longer...)

I have wanted this stamp set for a while but couldn't justify it, then it got close to the new catalogue and I wanted to make sure it wasn't retiring (demos have to worry about stuff like that!). But when I saw it in the new catty I knew its time had come!

Stippled Blossoms! YOU'RE MINE!


I love roses to begin with, so why I waited so long is a mystery to me. But these two-step roses are so beautiful (and easy with the stamp-a-majig)

The colours for the roses are Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals, the leaves are Wild Wasabi and Gumball Green.

I also used the NEW Candy Dots from the 2013-2014 Catalogue - those are my new favourite embellishment! They are great for one layer cards as they give a brad look without the legs showing on the inside.

This card was inspired by Sandi MacIver, but I had to change a few things...

The Primrose Petal background piece was stamped with a retired wheel in Raspberry Ripple. The embossing folders used are the NEW Beautifully Baroque (white) and Square Lattice (Wild Wasabi).


I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this stamp set on this blog in the future! Now back to my craft table!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment