4 Sept 2013

AWOL Apologies

Hello Stampers - I'm finally back! I'm sorry I didn't give notice that life was getting too busy and distracting, but September is here now and everything is almost back to normal!

I want to share with you photos of cards made by one of my downline, Linda. She tells me most of them are cased but they are really beautiful.


 The first one uses the Wetlands stamp set, it is definitely one of my favourite sets. You'll be seeing more uses for this set soon!


The second card is so pretty with all the buttons, lace, stamps, and DSP.  Linda said she used the Tea Party stamp set and learned how to make this card from www.stampingandblogging.com


I love the colours in this card, and that Gorgeous Grunge set is on my 'must-have' list!


Finally I love the simplicity of this basic Whisper White card, using the Tea Party stamp set.


Thanks Linda for sharing your beautiful creations! I'm sure my readers will get some great ideas from them.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment