9 Sept 2013

Take a peek at my new Project!

I have been wanting to make something like this for a long time and finally got around to getting it started. I'm not sure what to call it, it's not exactly a scrapbook, although it has some of those components, it's not just a journal because it contains more than writing, it's not a Smash Book because it's too organized... If you have any good ideas for a name please leave a message at the bottom of the post!

So far I have the pages and the cover done. I'll post more as I complete them. After I finish this one I hope to have a tutorial available for people who want to give it a try themselves! Everything used in the process of creating it are from the Stampin' Up! catalogues.

The cover dimensions are 8 1/4" x 6 1/4"



And the width at the back is 2 1/4" - lots of room to 'tuck things in'!! Which I love because it holds lots of little surprises!


Only eight pages, but LOTS of pockets and such!


I got the basic idea from Paper Phenomenon, and took it from there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment