9 Aug 2014

Now I want it too!

My good buddy and team member Linda always has her preview orders sent to my house because they arrive a day earlier here than where she lives... You totally understand I'm sure! I'd do the same thing!

And as I mentioned in my last post the order arrived yesterday. We went through our boxes and because I had not ordered the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die, dear Linda let me borrow it... Now I NEED it for myself! (Thanks Linda... I think...) Lol!

Just look at this, isn't it adorable!!


It's so easy to put together, and uses only 1/2 sheet of 12" x 12", or 3/4 of a sheet of regular cardstock.

I've put it next to the hamburger box made with the Hamburger Box Bigz die (p. 233) so you can compare sizes.


BUT!

Then I cut it out of our White Vellum Cardstock (p. 193) and stamped it with a snowflake from the Endless Wishes stamp set  using Metallic Silver Encore ink and popped in a battery tea light... oohs and aahs...


You're going to LOVE this!!! Think dinner table, fireplace mantle, night table... I'm sure you can come up with more. And that's just with the tea light. It's so useful for tiny gifts, table gifts, love notes, carrying case for tiny toys ... you get the idea.

If you NEED this die too, you can order it August 28th. Stop by and pick up your new Holiday catalogue any time now!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment