10 Feb 2015

Masculine Mojo Monday Card

Yes, I realize it's Tuesday... but with my record I'm still early! :)

I've decided to use the Mojo Monday #384 sketch design to inspire my card today. And because I had some Soft Suede card and ink on my crafting table I went with that.

Here is the finished card:



And here is the Mojo Monday sketch:


It's a regular 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Soft Suede card base. The Desginer Series Paper is from Park Lane (4" x 3"), the Ribbon is Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon. The largest layer is Crumb Cake (4" x 3") with Whisper White (3 7/8" x 2 7/8") embossed with the Arrows Embossing Folder.

The smaller layers are Soft Suede (3 1/2" x 2"), Whisper White (3 3/8" x 1 7/8") stamped with a sentiment from Moon Lake. The feathers are stamped with the stamp set Four Feathers and cut with the Feathers Framelits Dies. And of course I had to have a feather cut from the Gold Glimmer Paper sheets for some pizzaz!

I hope you liked my interpretation of the sketch, and I'd love for you to leave a message below!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment