26 Feb 2015

Simple But Stunning Masculine Cards

Today I have three really quick and easy, but 'male approved' cards for you. I was inspired by a card designed by Nicole Tugrul.


Quick and Easy cards using Adventure Bound paper stack, Hello You Thinlits dies, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Mossy Meadow Cardstock, with Big Day stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I love the Adventure Bound (4 1/2" x 6 1/2") paper stack. It is ideal for masculine cards, or Project Life scrapbooking or just about anything when you need an outdoorsy look.

The 'Hello' card uses Mossy Meadow card stock for the base and the die cut sentiment.


The first Happy Birthday card uses Basic Black for the card base and Whisper White for the sentiment.


The last card uses Mossy Meadow as the card base and Whisper White for the sentiment.



I'll be making more of these as every man I've asked prefer these cards to others I've shown them, plus - they're easy!!

I've added something new today and I hope you'll let me know if you like it. Besides listing the dimensions of the card, I will be showing you the products that I've used to make it, along with the item number and price (scroll down to see them all - and you can print them by clicking on 'supply list' at the bottom.

If you prefer this system I will continue it for you!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

Dimensions:
Card Base - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Paper Stack Design - 5 1/4 x 4
Sentiment Whisper White Card stock - 1 x 3

Supplies:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment