1 Mar 2015

Mood Lighting for a Summer Party!

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's a beautiful sunny Sunday here and I want to share a summery project to go with it.

I've been thinking about doing this for over a year, and then I saw a similar one on Connie & Mary's site and it was the catalyst that got me working on it.

I love how it has turned out and I want to make a few more for a family get-together this summer.


Garden Party Lanterns using Flower Frenzy Bigz die, Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Pearls, Rhinestones, and Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow card stock.

The lantern is 8" in diameter and has a small light in the bottom that requires 2 AAA batteries (they do not come with the lantern). I purchased it at a local discount store for $1.25. You could get them in different sizes (larger and smaller) and different colours.

I used a glue gun to attach all the flowers and leaves, as well as attach the stamens to the flowers.

Once the petals were cut (I used the Flower Frenzy Bigz die from the SU Annual Catalogue), it didn't take very long to assemble - about an hour. So I think I'll offer it as a class in April.

I hope you like it! And if you do please leave me a note!

Happy Stamping
Carol

Dimensions:
Large white flowers - 1 1/2 to 2 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" Whisper White
Scraps of Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Smokey Slate
1/2 sheet of DSP

Supplies:




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment