12 Mar 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Paper Pumpkin!

Happy Birthday Paper Pumpkin


I couldn't wait to receive my first Paper Pumpkin box two years ago! I love getting mail, and a box with a craft project in it was the absolute best!

Since then I've looked forward to it every month - and it's only gotten better. So I want to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's 2nd birthday by giving YOU a present!

Everyone who signs up with Paper Pumpkin before April 10th, 2015, will receive a gift from me, mailed to your home (or delivered if you live close by). Current members will receive this gift as well!

You can sign up for one month OR if you sign up for a Prepaid 3 Month Membership before March 31st, you'll also earn a free Sale-a-bration item.

If you choose the Prepaid 3 Month Membership, please contact me to order as it requires a special item number, and you will need to choose your Sale-a-bration product.
Otherwise visit My Paper Pumpkin for more details. 

It's a great gift for a crafty friend or family member too!

For updates and alternative ideas on using the products in the box, visit Paper Pumpkin on FaceBook or Pinterest - I promise you'll be amazed.

Here are some projects I've made with recent Paper Pumpkins!







Now go celebrate!

Happy Stamping
Carol


 



No comments:

Post a Comment