28 Apr 2015

Love You More Than Chocolate!!

Time marches on and it's obviously marching much faster than I am!!

Today I want to share a series of cards I made during the weekend, at an on-line mini conference with Ronda Wade.



Of the six cards this one was my favourite! And not only because it mentions chocolate!!


This was an easy card to make but packs a whallop on display. Plus the use of Stampin' Up!'s Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the background is always a good choice. I'm so glad it's not retiring.

The sentiment comes from a photopolymer stamp set that you might have missed, it's called Lovely Amazing You, and is not shown in any catalogue, just in my online store under photopolymer  stamps.

Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer Stamp Set140594
Price$17.95

Speaking of Retiring - I will be featuring some of my favourite Retiring stamp sets during the next few weeks. And just a reminder - if there's one on the list that you've been craving, be sure to order it by May 27th.

Which is YOUR favourite Stampin' Up! stamp set that is retiring? Please let me know in the comments below and I will choose one or two winners to receive a card from me. The contest will close next Monday, May 4th. I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Stamping!
Carol


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment