2 May 2016

I'm Back! And it is Retirement List time!!





I know - I haven't posted for a month... but I've just returned from three weeks in France and I couldn't tell you about it until now!

But first I want to tell you about Stampin' Up!'s retirement list. It's almost time for the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue (be still my heart!!!), so the list is out for those products that will no longer be available (Boo Hoo!)


Be sure to check out the pictures of the stamp sets retiring HERE  Some of the stamp sets have a discounted price.

Image result for stampin up retirement list 2016

And the link for the retiring accessories (tools, punches, papers, etc.) is HERE

The products on the retirement list are first come, first serve, so if they sell out they are GONE.

If you have any questions, or would like to place an order, just contact me.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment