12 Feb 2010

2010 OLYMPIC GAMES!


Last night was the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver, Canada - it was spectacular. I spent part of Friday watching the final leg of the Torch Run, and then the ceremonies. My thoughts go out to the Georgia team and the family of the Olympian that was killed in his training run. A sad reminder of the danger that accompanies the glory of the games.


I am thrilled that the Olympics are being held in Canada, and you'll probably hear me mention it often in the next two weeks!

Although I know it would inspiring to be in Vancouver, I am happy to watch the games on TV where I can catch all the 'instant replays' and listen to the commentators give background info.
I wish everyone from every country Good Luck, and all I have to say is
GO, CANADA, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment