25 Feb 2010

MINI MILK CARTON MADNESS!

One of my super team members, Linda, has loaned me her Mini Milk Carton die from the Occasions Mini - what fun! Here are some of the ones I've come up with so far...
I patterned the carton on the left after the English Glasshouses (greenhouses) with the fancywork on the roof ridge. The carton on the right has a window to show off the chocolate eggs. The DSP is from the gorgeous Cottage Wall package, the cardstock is Old Olive, and the bird is from the Sizzlit 4 pack die Birds & Blooms.

On the other sides I added flowers.

Then I remembered the Country Morning Level 1 Hostess Set with the milk bottles and thought that would make a good embellishment, along with the woodgrain Texturz Plate from the Texturd Plates Kit #4. Cardstock is Creamy Caramel.


Thanks Linda - I'm having lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment