6 May 2010

A SUNNY DAY!

Today's post is different than the usual. This is the first blog award I have ever received and it is very special to me. It comes to me from Madeline Morcelo who credits me with inspiring her! I'm honoured and humbled. Thank you Madeline! You can check out her lovely blog by clicking on her name above.

I, in turn, will pass this award on to other stampers who bring sunshine and inspiration into my blogger world!

My list of stampers in no particular order.
1. Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho
2. Patty Bennet at Patty's Stamping Spot
3. Sharon Johnson at No Time to Stamp
4. Maree Streeter at Inky Moose
5. Joanne Travis at Sleepy in Seattle
6. Andrea Walford at Sunny Stampin' Inc
7. Brandi Wiggins-Cote at SquareHeadedStamper
8. Michelle Tech at 2Stampis2b
9. Sharon Field at Created by U
10. Donna Centamore at Butternut Sage Designs

   I hope you will check out their fabulous blogs - you will be inspired! And if you feel like giving them a little sunshine, leave a comment! 
Thanks for visiting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment