19 Dec 2010

Last Christmas Cards of 2010 (I think)

Well I do love to make Christmas cards, and I think the first one I made this year was in August... I may actually go through withdrawal!

The cards I want to share with you today are all different, and only one of them is mine.

The first was made by one of my team - Linda. She was trying out a new technique and we all fell in love with it! It's called Versamark Resist and the resulting image looks like a photograph!

 The technique is done with Glossy White Cardstock, VersaMark, and sponged on ink.

See what a beautiful finish it has:

The next card was made by a demo friend, Ann Wood, who lives near me. She actually made the card last year but I was so impressed with it that I kept it to CASE. (Copy and Share Everything)


As lovely as this card looks here, it is 10 times better in real life. There is so much interest and texture it's hard to put down.

There's also bling!

The final card is mine, and it was a card front that I had embossed on our Brushed Silver card stock that somehow got shoved in a drawer and I just came across it again today. I decided to make it into a card for that always needed 'last minute card'.

 The card base is Real Red, although it looks more like our new In Colour "Poppy Parade" in this photo.

The Brushed Silver cardstock gives a nice glitter/sheen for the background of Santa and the trees.


Thanks to Linda and Ann for sharing their lovely cards!

Thanks to you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment