28 Dec 2010

Sneak Peeks of the new Occasions Mini

I think you're going to love the new products in the Occasions Mini which goes live on January 4th, 2011. I know I do! Some of you may have received your copies already, or will be in the next few days. If you haven't received one by January 4th, just stop by and I'll give you one.

See if you can find something new that I used in these simple thank you cards:


I made up these cards quickly using Embossing Folders, and YES! there is a new one called Framed Tulips - did you find it? It's great to use alone - as in these thank you cards - or it makes a great frame for DSP or coloured card stock. You'll see more of those in the future!

Here is a closer photo of the new folder, isn't it divine! I'm so glad SU has given us this full size frame. It can be used on cards, but also makes a great frame for photos in your scrapbooking!


Check back tomorrow for another sample of how I've used new product. And don't forget - if there is something you still want from the Holiday Mini you have until January 3rd to order...

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment