10 Jan 2011

Everyday Card Portfolio

I found this FREE tutorial on the Create with Connie & Mary site  (hey! don't go until you see mine!!) and was totally smitten! I love these type of 'sets' and couldn't go to bed until I had completed it!

Ta Dah!

 The colour combination is Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla. The DSP is the retired (but still available on the Clearance Rack) Sending Love Specialty paper.

Here is the inside - made with three of the Clear Envelopes, sealed at the top and cut so that they open down the side.



I 'loosely' used the layouts of the cards in the tutorial, just swapping out cardstock, DSP, and ribbon. Mary's theme is Valentine, but I wanted to make everyday cards.

Six cards and envelopes are included:



And I embossed the flaps on the envelopes - they look much nicer in real life!
Hope you like this project as much as I did, I love getting your comments (hint, hint)
And now you can skip on over to visit Create with Connie & Mary! and get your own free tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment