2 Jan 2011

More New Schtuff!

Here is another new Designer Series Paper pack that is soooo cool. It's called Botanical Gazette and there is a stamp set that coordinates with it. You can fussy it up and make it feminine or you can use fewer ruffles and bling and add it to a masculine card, which is what I'm doing with it here:

Don't you just love the raspberries - I do! And it coordinates with Cherry Cobbler card stock - what could be better!

 The only stamping on this card is the sentiment from Word Play - a super set. The butterflies were cut from a another piece of the DSP.

I really like the 'word play' in this sentiment, but the font just doesn't seem to fit - it kind of bugged me when I saw the photos. So I went back and made a new sentiment which I simply glued on top of the old one...


Which do you think works better?
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment