14 Aug 2012

In Pursuit of my Tennis Passion

So I've been away for a bit and it was exciting. First of all I got to visit my middle daughter who has just moved with her husband to Toronto! It was a double pleasure because I had purchased tickets for the Rogers Cup (Canada's Tennis Tournament) even before we knew they were moving.

I spent four exciting, hot days at the Rexall Centre watching people like Milos Raonic, Andy Murray, Djokovich, Del Potro, and Tsonga, exercising their skills. This was the first afternoon so there wasn't a huge crowd...

But I had a great seat... beside the camera man!
And in case you don't see how this has anything to do with stamping, well... Lindt is one of the sponsors and gave a free box of chocolates to everyone who brought in their ticket stub... and I was there for 8 sessions...


And we all know stampers LOVE chocolate...

Unfortunately there aren't any Lindt Chocolate Boutiques in Nova Scotia where I live so I gave the ticket stubs to my daughter in Toronto and she picked them up after we left. :0) (Or I would have eaten them all myself!)

I'll be back tomorrow with a paper stamping sample to share!

Happy Stamping
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment