2 Aug 2012

Pink is still my favourite

I think I could find my pink card stock if I was blind - I just naturally gravitate to it every time. So this is what I came up with when I reached for card stock this time.


I think I saw a card very similar to this on someone's blog (sorry but I don't remember who) and reproduced it in Basic Gray and Regal Rose. The flowers are stamped with images from Everything Eleanor, the lace is from the Delicate Design Folders, the eyelet on the bottom is made with one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits, and the Whisper White is embossed with the Fancy Fan Folder. The die cut with the sentiment is from the Apothecary Accents Framelits set. I almost OD'ed on all the new product!!

Sure hope you enjoyed your visit - come back soon!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment