11 Sept 2012

Easy card with LOTS of sparkle!

It's hard to stay away from the new Christmas stamps and dies so I simply gave up!!

Today's card uses the new Bigz die "Snow Flurry" and as I sit at my desk typing I can see it sparkling in the sun - just like the sunny day after a winter snow storm!


The card base is 5" x 10". TIP: When you use this much of the glimmer paper for a mat, be sure to cut out the centre where it doesn't show! I used one of the larger Window Frame Framelits dies, and now I have it for another project.


The corner details are made by cutting the 'sprouts' from the medium sized snowflake in the Snow Flurry die.

I used a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square of Whisper White, embossed it first and then punched with the corner and border punches.


This card went together in about 10 minutes, and here are the products I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Embossing Folder: Lacy Brocade (p. 6 of Holiday Mini, #127819  $9.95)
Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Scallop Trim Border punch, Scallop Trim Corner punch.

Hope you like it!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment