26 Sept 2012

September Hostess Club

Our 2012-2013 Hostess Club started this month and I'm really excited to be working with a wonderful group of ladies. We have nine in our group and each person takes a turn hostessing the meeting at their home and collecting the Hostess benefits. It's a great way to build up your supplies and have fun at the same time!

Each month we make three cards using new products, designs, or techniques and I wanted to share the cards we made this month:

This card is based on a design by Sandi MacIver.


This card was inspired by Sage Kimble - I really like the pop of Lucky Limeade.


And this card was my own creation using the pocket card design. I could be used as a regular Christmas card, as a Christmas invitation, or you could even attach a gift card to the pull-out section for an extra surprise!


If you think you and your friends might be interested in starting a Hostess club in the Truro area, just give me a call or zap me an email!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment