26 Sept 2012

The Twelve Weeks of Christmas for 2012!



Only one week to go! The first mailing takes place next Wednesday at 1pm!

I'm so pleased to be offering the Twelve Weeks of Christmas Program again for the third year as my gift to you.

I'm planning to WOW you with ideas and samples of new cards, gifts, tags, bags, and wrap to help you enjoy preparing for your Christmas celebration.

You can look forward to receiving a new email each Wednesday from October 3rd to December 19th with ideas and instructions to inspire and motivate you to enjoy your holiday preparations.

However, to receive the Twelve Weeks of Christmas emails you must be on my mailing list by Wednesday, October 3 at 1 pm. (Those of you already on my list will automatically receive the mailings every Wednesday). You can sign up by simply adding your email to the Mailing List box in the column on the right.

The Holiday Season is a time for joy and celebration and I'm so glad I can share a gift with you through the Twelve Weeks of Christmas Program.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment